When it comes to marketing, you want to hit it from all angles in order to reach as many as possible. That’s why you need to be on every single social platform. So you’re ready to start marketing on Instagram? Here are a few strategies to help you along the way
- Although it’s tempting, don’t turn your account into a business account. On some social platform it’s beneficial but not on Instagram (unless you have an actual local business). The only benefit would be to access your analytics, but you can turn it to business to see that and then turn it back.
- Run ads. Instagram ads are pretty new and under-utilized as of right now, so get ahead of the game and start running ads.
- Giveaways. Giveaways are huge on Instagram, even better if you can collaborate with bigger pages. It’s a great way to showcase your product and gain followers.
- Market through hashtags. You are allowed 30 hashtags, use them. Target your ideal customer through hashtags.
- Send your product to influencers to review. That’s a great way to get a larger reach.
Instagram is a great place to market since it’s purely pictures, you literally just showcase your product. Make you catch people’s attention, with quality content. You want them to land on you page and stay awhile, exploring your product.
Have you started to market on Instagram? What is your biggest challenge? Let us know in the comments!