Is your website keeping revenue out of your pocket?
Do you utilize email marketing on your website and in your daily/weekly routine?
Have you ever done Usability testing to see if your customers are really able to use the site the way you intend them to use it?
Do you long to keep in touch with your clients but find little time to blog?
Here are 5 things you can do on your own:
- Make sure you are using a professional email.
- If you don’t have an email signup, GET ONE
- Create a branded email template, AND USE IT!
- Have a friend, who is not very familiar with your business or site, test your website. You must be with them in person. Tell them to do the most important task your customers need to do (example sign up for the newsletter, fill in a form, book an appointment, buy something). You are not allowed to coach or tell them anything, only observe. See how long it takes them, watch where they place the mouse instinctively, and listen to them talk out loud during the entire process. This is an eye opening experience and can show you a lot of issues with your website that you didn’t even realized existed.
- Blog More. Content Calendars are Great! Here is the one I use: http://coschedule.com/blog/content-marketing-editorial-calendar/ (Signup for their email list in this post and you will get the PDF)
Here are 5 reasons you might need a professional:
- Setting up a professional email address and digital signature
- Add Email Marketing to your website and setup a welcome email with an opt-in to entice clients to engage.
- Talk with a web designer and marketer about getting some templates setup and
- Share the results of your testing with a web designer and marketer to see how they can help you improve the customer experience.
- Blogging can be time consuming, speak with a marketer about streamlining your blogs and social media to maximize your your time and your reach.
Don't forget to inject a little of your personality into your marketing. After all, your clients like you for you! (I Know Right?)
Let me know if I can help you with anything! Connect with me below!