“Work Smarter, Not Harder”, that’s a term everyone is familiar with, but how many people are actually taking it to heart? Working smarter is now easier than ever with the technological advances that we have access to. Nearly everyone now-a-days has a smart phone, which essentially is a handheld computer. Along with having a smartphone comes millions of apps and websites, catered to you and keeping you organized and on task.
Here are the Top 10 apps for organization:
- Awesome Note
- Cloud Magic
- FullContact Card Reader
To read more on which app would be the best fit for you, check this article.
According to this article, these are the top websites to help with design:
- Design-seeds.com – color inspiration (free)
- DeathToStockPhoto.com – ‘Better/trendier’ stock photo options (free & paid)
- Fiverr.com – you name it. It’s like CraigsList but for businesses (starting at $5)
- Themeforest.com – website & email templates already designed, you just add your content. (price varies)
- Niice.co – search engine for design inspiration
Designing a website?
- Wordpress.com- User friendly, great for blogs and small business websites.
- Squarespace - for those on a budget
- Shopify.com- Used for drop-shipping, check it out! Great for small businesses.
These are the top websites for email marketing.
- Constant Contact
Check this article to see which would be most beneficial for you.
I hope this helps with your tasks this year. Finding websites or apps that take time out of work for you is so beneficial, after all time is money.