Starting to make videos can be super overwhelming at first. There is so much information out there on all of the different aspects of video-making. From sound and lighting, to the quality of your camera and computer. You’ll need good editing software as well as a computer that can handle that software.
Here are tips on how to get the best sound quality for your videos:
- You will definitely want to invest in a microphone.
- Add a pop filter.
- Talk clearly and as close to the microphone as possible.
Now you’ll need great lighting for your video:
- Use soft light.
- Use three-point lighting, lights coming from 3 different directions.
- Lights that are 3 feet away are the most flattering.
The most important will be the camera you use:
- Make sure you have a high quality camera.
- Try using a tripod to steady the camera.
- Have extra batteries and memory cards with you while shooting.
So those were tips on how to get an overall better video. These products will also enhance the quality of your videos:
- Ring Light (Amazon Aff Joe)
- Tripod (Amazon Aff Joe)
- Snowball Mic (Amazon Aff Joe)
The quality of your videos will determine if people will watch them or not. No one will sit there and watch a poorly lit video nor will they listen to a fuzzy sounding one. If you want your content to be seen (as it should be) then you to invest in the best products that produce the highest quality.